CHANCE FOR IMPROVEMENT IF ANY (FROM INDIA0

sir, i'm an indian aged 49 years.5 years back i was suffered with herpes. now 3 months back when i ate chicken, fish i was severely ill for a month and was diagnised as hiv positive and my cd count was 34. i was given treatment and was cured. now i'm taking medicines. MY REQUEST TO YOU IS KINDLY INFORM ME IF THERE ARE ANY CHANCES FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OF MY CD COUNT ./ THANK U SIR.

Yes, there are excellent chances of improving your CD4 cell count, provided that you have access to antiretroviral medications. Recent analyses of large clinical studies show that persons with very low initial CD4 cell counts can have significant increases in CD4s-- often as many as 150 cells in the first year of treatment.

[As for cured, I'm assuming that you are not referring to "cure" for HIV, but rather your other symptoms.] BY

please reply !!nobody answers me!!
Realistic 8-10 years before AIDS