Exact 12 hour timing?

Neither my Doctor or Pharmacist specified that doses of Combivar should be exactly 12 hours apart, only that twice a day was the rule. I take morning dose at 8:30am and evening at 10:00 with Sustiva. Is my timing interfering with the effectiveness of the drugs?

It is not imperative to take Combivir doses exactly 12 hours apart and the schedule that you are on is fine. The blood levels of zidovudine (AZT) and lamivudine (Epivir) in Combivir are still maintained for more than 12 hours (but not 24 hours). The key is to not miss any doses, but there is room for some flexibility in the timing.

I am on a PEP program is it right???
Re: Getting Married. Subtype E virus