Nov 25, 2003
I was just wondering what is considered to be a low T-cell count in the US. In Canada, it is 1.1*10^9cells/L. Is this accurate?
Response from Dr. Young
Here in the US (and I think in most centers), the lower limit of normal is about 350 cells/mm3.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Physical Effects Of Stds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.