Nov 25, 2003
I was just wondering what is considered to be a low T-cell count in the US. In Canada, it is 1.1*10^9cells/L. Is this accurate?
| Response from Dr. Young
Here in the US (and I think in most centers), the lower limit of normal is about 350 cells/mm3.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- Does Lactose Cause Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.