Slow emptying stomach after severe sero-conversion illness

Re: Slow Emptying stomach after severe sero-conversion illness.

Thanks for your answer.

This is a follow up to your question: Have you had any return of the rash or depression when you restarted Viread, Epivir, and Sustiva?

I worked through the rash with Sustiva using Claritin 10 mg BID over two weeks, had only one strange dream and have not had the depression return. I have a lot of trouble with dizzy spells (not vertigo) that are unpredicatable and not clearly related to Sustiva. - (recent brain) MRI is normal.

My numbers are quite good after 1 month on Epivir/Viread and Sustiva (CD4 470 47 and VL 224) so I don't want to change.

Thanks again. John

Thanks for the follow up. It sounds like things are going well and I think that you are correct with your approach. Again, it is rare for symptoms that develop with acute HIV infection to become permanent, especially as the immune system reconstitutes over time. Good luck!

Persistent Diarrhoea - will treatment help or make it worse
CAD patient