Flu and pnumonia shots
Nov 23, 2003
With a VL of 102879 and T4 helper count of 1032 would you recommend a flu and also a pnumonia shot ?
Response from Dr. Pierone
Persons with HIV infection should have an influenza vaccine every year in October or November (unless there is an allergy to vaccine rare). Pneumonia vaccine should be given at least once although many HIV doctors re-vaccinate every 5 to 7 years.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.