Flu and pnumonia shots
Nov 23, 2003
With a VL of 102879 and T4 helper count of 1032 would you recommend a flu and also a pnumonia shot ?
Response from Dr. Pierone
Persons with HIV infection should have an influenza vaccine every year in October or November (unless there is an allergy to vaccine rare). Pneumonia vaccine should be given at least once although many HIV doctors re-vaccinate every 5 to 7 years.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- What Is The Difference Between Hiv And The Flu?
- Hiv Risk With Condom
- What Is The Causative Agent Of Herpes?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.