Nov 23, 2003
I believe that many people are discriminate towards AIDS, because they believe that it is just "fags" or "junkies" and they are all "sinners" or scum.
I myself felt this way, until I came very close to this illness, I realized through my everyday suffering that people are people and any one can get this disease.
It is truly a horrible thing and instead of pushing people away who have this disease, we should enbrace them and help them, because we never know who will get teh disease next (your child, parent, friend....yourself)
Lets find a cure.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.... BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does It Mean If I Test Positive For Herpes Antibodies?
- What Are All The Ways Of Contracting Syphilis?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- What Are The Characteristics Of Genital Herpes?
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used On Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.