Nov 23, 2003
I believe that many people are discriminate towards AIDS, because they believe that it is just "fags" or "junkies" and they are all "sinners" or scum.
I myself felt this way, until I came very close to this illness, I realized through my everyday suffering that people are people and any one can get this disease.
It is truly a horrible thing and instead of pushing people away who have this disease, we should enbrace them and help them, because we never know who will get teh disease next (your child, parent, friend....yourself)
Lets find a cure.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.... BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- People Diagnosed With Hiv Or Aids Suffered From Prejudice Or Discrimination
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Ars?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.