Nov 23, 2003
I believe that many people are discriminate towards AIDS, because they believe that it is just "fags" or "junkies" and they are all "sinners" or scum.
I myself felt this way, until I came very close to this illness, I realized through my everyday suffering that people are people and any one can get this disease.
It is truly a horrible thing and instead of pushing people away who have this disease, we should enbrace them and help them, because we never know who will get teh disease next (your child, parent, friend....yourself)
Lets find a cure.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.... BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- People Diagnosed With Hiv Or Aids Suffered From Prejudice Or Discrimination
- Touching Scratch On Skin And Possible HIV Exposure
- Touching Stripper How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- What Is The Risk Of Cunilingus?
- Are Enlarged Lymph Nodes An Ars Symptom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.