Nov 23, 2003
Dr. Young I belioeve that I am starting to get coated hairy leukoplakia, in teh mouth, but am not sure, I was wondering what the cd4 count for some one who gets hairy leukoplakia. Does this generally come alone or are there more symptoms that I should look out for i.e. mouth ulcers etc etc etc. Thank you a bunch
Response from Dr. Young
The bottom line is this-- if you think that you have OHL, you should see your doctor. Any speculation about your CD4 is just that, speculation. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.