Nov 23, 2003
Dr. Young I belioeve that I am starting to get coated hairy leukoplakia, in teh mouth, but am not sure, I was wondering what the cd4 count for some one who gets hairy leukoplakia. Does this generally come alone or are there more symptoms that I should look out for i.e. mouth ulcers etc etc etc. Thank you a bunch
Response from Dr. Young
The bottom line is this-- if you think that you have OHL, you should see your doctor. Any speculation about your CD4 is just that, speculation. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Sucking Penis?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Open Mouth Kissing
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Ars?
- Itchy Testicles Could I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.