Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Thankful

Just to inform you. I would not except the diagnosis that I had Hiv, so I put it in the back of my mind so far, that I had to about die, before I would seek help. I had to go to the hospital for 3 weeks with pneumonia and fungus in the blood stream.They told me my cd4 couont was 127 and viral load was 500,000. I was put on all kinds of medicine and am now on two after six weeks of meds. I am of Susitiva and Combivar and doing very good. no side effects, a few at first but none now. I went to my specialist yesterday and cd4 cell was 497 and viral load was 800. I am very pleased. Just thought I would write and tell you and your readers, I feel so much better about my illness now and my wife has never been hiv+ Have had hiv+ for 4 years. greatful for science.

Thanks for your post.

In a world where most of the "doing well" don't write to share their experiences, your positive experience is welcomed and of value to many.

Let us know from time to time how you're doing. Thanks for reading. BY

early therapy
Not yet on treatment; should I get a flu shot?