|Decline of CD4 count
Nov 19, 2003
Except for the high viral load,what causes a decline of the CD4 count.I read a lot of questions from people who have low CD4 count and low viral load.
| Response from Dr. Young
HIV causes CD4 cell destruction. It's a misconception that only a high viral load will result in low CD4 cell counts-- it's only that persons with high viral loads will have a more rapid decline in counts. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.