alternate for 4dt .

dr

goodmorning . iam the same person from india .except for my weeping and crying iam doing well.

doctor i dont want to waste your time with repeated questions .

today after 90 days of meds

my doctor ordered vl and cd4

testing and expecting results in aweek time .

doctor all of are now conforming that 4dt will cause severe side effects which iam using . i checked up and tenvofir is not there in india and may take years to come .

doctor what alternate you will suggest otherwise iam doing ok

i will come back to you once my results are avaliable .

my regards to you and dr gerald and david wohl for the great help and support without which i would have had lot of difficulities.

once again my regards to the trio . .

It is good to hear from you.

d4T can cause side effects in some persons, there are a number of alternative HIV meds for those who have problems with d4T-- these include tenofovir (as you've noted, but not available in India) and zidovudine (AZT). All three are parts of the currently highly recommended nucleoside combos (with 3TC). BY

which combo
PI equals heart damage