urgency of initial treatment

I am pretty sure that I am newly HIV positive. Infected 5 months ago. I am also seeing many of the symptoms in my female partner. I would like to postpone telling her until after Christmas (2 months). Is this unwise for her long term health?

Now, what do you think?

Of course you must tell her. You both need to see a physician if you have symptoms of HIV or any other illness.

Get tested immediately. You may find out that like many people who are convinced they are HIV+, you are not. That does not mean you don't have something else, so a doctor's evaluation is a must.

Just do it.

Once-a-Day Dosing
which combo