Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

My daughter is infected how can i help her

Hi, i need some help my 4 year old daughter has been raped and developed hiv i was wondering if there is any cure that could possibly save her life and if there is how would i go about getting her the treatment?i am in australia at the moment...please help thank you

I am sorry to say that there is no cure for HIV. There are, however, treatments that can keep the virus under control and the infected person healthy. Many such therapies are available for pediatric use. Not everyone needs treatment right away. You need to talk to a pediatric HIV specialist. Australia has some of the best HIV experts in the World. I am sure they can help you and your daughter. If you need more info please write again. DW

where are they?
Choice of drug