|where are they?
Nov 13, 2003
Do you have many straight individuals on treatment in your practice? I am having trouble meeting them. Most that I come into contact with are gay. Help!
Brian in New York City
| Response from Dr. Young
Yes, I (as do other US-based HIV doctors) have a number of straight persons with HIV under care.
There are often (I'd expect so in NYC) community groups for heterosexuals with HIV. I'd contact any one of the excellent AIDS-service organizations in the city for advice and contacts.
Good luck. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- Home Remedies For Vaginal Discharge
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- What If You Have Pimples On Your Lips Is That A Sign Of A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.