I have gotten several calls here lately....from lawyers regarding my bout stevens-johnson syndrome.....i am out of work, i have been hiv+ for over 15 years....I dont feel like is morally correct to sue a doctor who is by the way working for the county...could you tell me more about this syndrome..

Stevens Johnson Syndrome is a reaction to a chemical in which the skin starts to separate from the rest of the body. It also involves the moist surfaces such as the mouth, the anus, vagina.

It can be fatal like a bad burn.

It is rare and unpredictable. In my opinion, if you had Stevens Johnson from drug A and then later a doctor gave you drug A again despite knowing you had this bad reaction, that would be wrong. Otherwise, if you developed this out of the blue, my opinion is it is unlikely you would win a suit even if you decided to pursue one. DW

Drug interaction with colostrium and hiv meds?
where are they?