duration of infection
Nov 8, 2003
First test; viral load : 102879 T4 helper: 1032 Any indication on these results tell how long has the person been infected?
Response from Dr. Pierone
Based on the normal CD4 cells this would suggest a relatively recent infection (within several years) but it is very difficult to know for sure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching An Open Scab?
- Can You Get AIDS From Picking Your Nose?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.