duration of infection
Nov 8, 2003
First test; viral load : 102879 T4 helper: 1032 Any indication on these results tell how long has the person been infected?
Response from Dr. Pierone
Based on the normal CD4 cells this would suggest a relatively recent infection (within several years) but it is very difficult to know for sure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Nipple Sucking
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Do People Get AIDS From Tattoo?
- HIV Infection Risk Vaginal Sex Condom Broke
- Needle Stick How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Probability Of Getting HIV From French Kissing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.