low grade lymphoma,17yr aids what to do?

Aids 17yrs.,recently diagnosed w/low grade lymphoma and told to nothing.What should I do?My t4 is177,vir ld 600+ on mega Harrt.I worry.

The diagnosis of low grade lymphoma is not common in HIV infection. Most of the HIV-related lymphoma is high grade and very aggressive (but responds to chemotherapy and HAART). When lymphoma is classified as low grade this generally means that it is very slow growing and has a generally good prognosis. Without knowing more details it is difficult to provide more advice. What mega-HAART regimen are you on? Do you have expert oncology advice? What part of your body is affected by the lymphoma and is it localized or has it spread to multiple sites? These are some questions to check over with your doctor(s). Good luck!

Hooray For You, But Need Help!
MY MOTHER/LOW WHITE BLOOD CELLS