STAVUDINE + LAMIVUDINE (STANDARD DOSES) + NEVIRAPINE (200 MG OD) FOR 2 WEEKS as suggested

I have not been on meds for 1 year now. My cd4/8 count was 897 yesterday though the kit for viral load is not currently available in our country and thus didn't manage to do one. I was recommended for triomune by my doctor but he did not suggest that i have a 14 day therapy with STAVUDINE + LAMIVUDINE (STANDARD DOSES) + NEVIRAPINE (200 MG OD) FOR 2 WEEKS as suggested in the brochure inside the packet. I don't know what to do!!! please advise me. Anonynous 26 year old lady who's been infected for the last 6 years

With such a high CD4 count it sounds like you can safely wait on treatment. If you are having symptoms that would make a difference. You mention that you have been off treatment for a year. What previous treatment have you had and what were your CD4 cells before you started?

WHAT HAPPENED to 10 YEARS POZ BEFORE TAKING MEDS?
Severe Lactic Acidosis & Mitochondria Toxicity