Papilledeam and HIV +, Please Help Soon

I am HIV+, for one year, #'s are great, CD4 1020, VL undectable and I have always had great #'s and have never been sick with anything (yes, I have written here before). My question today is this, I just came home from my eye doctor and he found that I had Papilledema in both eyes, worse in the left eye. I have not told him that I am HIV+, should I at this point? Do you know if that could have anything to do with my HIV status. I have tried to search your site but nothing is coming up for Papilledema. I go to a retina surgeon next weekend and need to know if I should tell them, in case they are related. I have never told my eye doctor, out of fear of being treated different, as well as, I know half of his staff and don't need them to know. Thanks for you help and your outstanding work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Papilledema is an eye finding that is potentially serious. It has a variety of potential causes, but the most worrisome association is with elevated intracranial pressure. This is a build up of pressure inside the skull. Again, a number of different conditions can produce papilledema. My suggestion is that let your primary HIV doctor know what is going on (you probably have already). An MRI scan of the brain will be ordered as a starting point and further evaluation depending on your exam. Good luck and let us know how things turn out.

Positive...where now
WHAT HAPPENED to 10 YEARS POZ BEFORE TAKING MEDS?