Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

please dr. save me
Nov 3, 2003

Hello Dr

Pl save me , recently i had lap dance with a girl in club . I sucked her tits and also i kept my finger in her pussy and ass , i didn't insert my finger fully . I think just one inch of my two fingers were inside for couple of seconds . I am sure my fingers were not wet after i took out my fingers from her pussy . I completly washed my hands after the dance. Now i know i am so stupid , did a big mistake in my life . I am not able to sleep , not able to eat ,concentrate on work . I feel like dying with mental tension . I am not that brave person like others ,

I can't tell this to my friends , they laugh at me . Are there any chances of getting HIV and STDs . I never had sex till now , so i was tempted and made a terrible mistake . Now i can't correct it . Sometime back almost year and half ago i had protected oral sex with a girl . I did my HIV and STD tests after 3 months . i heard atleast we have to wait for 3 months after sex and get the test done . All my results were negative . During that 3 months time i was almost happen to die because of my tension ,fear. Everyday i used to think about it, i kept myself into trouble , i got acidity during that time because of thinking about it all day , lack of sleep and food.

I feel like i am going to be in same worry cycle again . Pl advice me doctor , do you think i die .

save me

Thanks Mike

Response from Dr. Wohl

Mike,

The only risk of death you face is from ignorance. You have to get educated about how HIV is and IS NOT transmitted. You are at no risk of HIV or STDs.

Just stop worrying and learn as much as you can so that instead of wallowing in your own mis-information, you can gain insight and, who knows, even help educate others.

This website and numerous others can help you get the facts straight. Until you learn more, you should keep your appendages to yourself. DW

Previous
cd4 and V/L
Next
Keeping the Magic alive.

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.