what to do when one vomits?
Nov 2, 2003
If one vomits after meds, should all the meds be retaken or not?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question, Jesse.
Unless you actually see the pills in the vomit, I don't recommend retaking the medications. Turns out that unless you vomit within a few minutes of taking the medications, they're usually past the stomach. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of HIV?
- Does Painful Ejaculation Mean I Have Hiv?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Short Term And Long Term Effects Of Genital Herpes
- Where Did Chlamydia Come From?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.