Hydroxyurea, maybe or no?
Nov 2, 2003
What do you know of Hydroxyurea?
Response from Dr. Young
Hydroxyrea has been used in the past as an adjunct to HIV therapies that contained didanosine (ddI, Videx). Because of seriously increased toxicities, this combination should not be used.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Cut On Lip
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.