Hydroxyurea, maybe or no?
Nov 2, 2003
What do you know of Hydroxyurea?
Response from Dr. Young
Hydroxyrea has been used in the past as an adjunct to HIV therapies that contained didanosine (ddI, Videx). Because of seriously increased toxicities, this combination should not be used.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
- Hiv Pcr Rna And Dna Test
- Hiv Risk Vaginal Fluid On The Inside Of Condom
- How Many People Seroconvert After 8 Weeks?
- Life Span Of Someone With Hiv Without Medication
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.