Pepsi does not help hiv!
Nov 2, 2003
Is it true that sodas, caffeine, and pepsi should be avoided when positive? I read that this stuff works negatively against the virus?
Response from Dr. Young
I have no knowledge that these should be avoided. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Big Will Lymph Nodes Associated With Ars Swell?
- How Soon After Infection Do Women Experience Recurrent Yeast Infections?
- Indirect Contact With Vaginal Fluids Hiv Risk
- Protected Vaginal Intercourse With A Prostitute Hiv Risk
- Hiv And Threesome Oral Sex
- Can Hepatitis C Be Transmitted Through Saliva?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.