|Pepsi does not help hiv!
Nov 2, 2003
Is it true that sodas, caffeine, and pepsi should be avoided when positive? I read that this stuff works negatively against the virus?
| Response from Dr. Young
I have no knowledge that these should be avoided. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Topping With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.