t-20 against hiv-2?
Nov 1, 2003
Do entry inhibitors work against hiv type 2 infection, if so does t-20 work? thanks.
Response from Dr. Pierone
There is no reason to suspect that entry inhibitors (including T-20) would not work against HIV-2 although I don't know if they have been studied yet.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching In Sauna?
- How Many Pills A Day Does Someone With Hiv And Aids Take?
- Signs And Symptoms Of Advanced Stages Of Aids
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- Why Can't Herpes Be Permanently Cured?
- What Type Of Doctor Removes Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.