t-20 against hiv-2?
Nov 1, 2003
Do entry inhibitors work against hiv type 2 infection, if so does t-20 work? thanks.
Response from Dr. Pierone
There is no reason to suspect that entry inhibitors (including T-20) would not work against HIV-2 although I don't know if they have been studied yet.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Just Got Treated For Chlamydia I Am Scared I Have Hiv
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- The Male Urethra And Hiv
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- Difference Between Urticaria And A Hiv Rash
- Transmission Methods Of Hiv Aids Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.