|t-20 against hiv-2?
Nov 1, 2003
Do entry inhibitors work against hiv type 2 infection, if so does t-20 work? thanks.
Response from Dr. Pierone
There is no reason to suspect that entry inhibitors (including T-20) would not work against HIV-2 although I don't know if they have been studied yet.
clinical studies needed for wasting
hiv-2 clinical trials? any hope?
- Are Women More Likely To Catch Herpes Than Men?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Does Being Exposed To Herpes Mean?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.