t-20 against hiv-2?
Nov 1, 2003
Do entry inhibitors work against hiv type 2 infection, if so does t-20 work? thanks.
Response from Dr. Pierone
There is no reason to suspect that entry inhibitors (including T-20) would not work against HIV-2 although I don't know if they have been studied yet.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where On The Body Can Shingles Break Out?
- When Are Herpes Sores Healed?
- What Will Happen If You Have Sex While Having Hpv?
- What Damage Can Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.