forgot to add previous question
Nov 1, 2003
in regards to my sleep aid question do sleep aids over the counter sometimes contribute to insomia and restlessness?
Response from Dr. Young
Sleep aids shouldn't contribute to insomnia-- that's the opposite of what they do. Nor do they cause restlessness, in my experience. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv From Spit In My Mouth
- Can I Get Hiv By Drinking Out Of The Same Glass As An Infected Person?
- Is There A Relation Between Homosexuality And Hiv?
- Would Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Pain
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.