sleep aids with meds
Nov 1, 2003
is it safe to take tylenol simply sleep or tylenol pm with hiv meds. What otc sleep aid do you recommend?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question.
Yes, Tylenol PM is safe to take with HIV medications. A tip though, the "PM" in Tylenol PM is just diphenhydramine (aka Benadryl). It's a lot cheaper to simply buy generic diphenhydramine than the well marketed on-brand drug. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens If Neuropathy Is Left Untreated?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Damage Can Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.