|dr. dave- financial aid?
Oct 31, 2003
Regards to all your great work! Dr. Wohl, is there any way to get some type of assistance to aid one in buying products as megace, oxandrin, or serotism? They are all too expensive for most of us to afford? How can you afford therapy? Any input is so valuable! THank you.
Thanks a million!
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Much depends on where you live and your financial status. In some states in the US, state AIDS Drug Assistance Programs (ADAP) will cover some of these medications. If not, the companies that make these drugs may be willing to help. Additionally, your local public hospital may have a patient assistance program.
Ask your clinician and the staff at an AIDS Service Organization. They will be best able to point you in the right direction. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Burning Urethra After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.