I am not gay but with the cond. i hate the stereotype.
Oct 31, 2003
People are so ignorant and its so frustrating. Why do they assume that everyone with the condition is gay. Listen i really don't care what one's sexual preference is, it is there business. But I am 110 heterosexual, it's just when people find out they automatically assume gay disease individual! Im pissed!
Please make this clear!
Response from Dr. Wohl
In the interest of clarity:
Heterosexuals can get HIV (in fact most people on this planet with HIV are indeed hetero).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Genital Warts Cause Death?
- Can Keflex Treat Chlamydia?
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.