More on the shadiness.

So Dr. Dave,

So tell me when good meds at least without side effects and less resistance?

Mr. Shady

Look, it is all a matter of how you perceive therapy in the context of the epidemic and its history. I think the glass is half full. Recent examples: Atazanavir, a new PI has less side effects than prior drugs of its class and when resistance develops to this agent it can sensitize the virus to other PIs. Tenofovir is a potent RT inhibitor that due to its more favorable toxicity profile has knocked d4T from its perch.

You are asking when will this happen when it already is. Is there room for HIV therapies to improve? Of course. But, we are moving in the right direction. DW

dont be shady..tell me the good news about hiv treatment
I am not gay but with the cond. i hate the stereotype.