dont be shady..tell me the good news about hiv treatment

Well Dave,

Do me the favor, and dont be shady. Rather tell us the good news about hiv treatment and its progress?

Armand

I'll leave the shadiness to Eminem.

The good news: the stuff works. Take it and you generally don't die. I like that in a drug.

The bad news: it can be hard to take day in and day out, in a significant minority of people it can cause life impacting adverse effects, it is difficult to obtain in many parts of our planet and it is expensive.

Overall, getting diagnosed with AIDS now is much better than being diagnosed 6 years ago. The present has brought much relief to many and the future is bright (i.e. no shade).

Sincerely,

wasting drug of preference?