|possible supplements for facial wasting?
Oct 23, 2003
If I understand it correctly, Nelson Vergal in the Body's Nutrition and Wellness forum believes that it is possible that the following compounds may prevent, slow, or reduce facial wasting. Co-enzyme Q10, L-Carnitine, and B1+B2 Complex.
What do you say about giving these supplements a shot for facial wasting when not on meds?
| Response from Dr. Young
Probably couldn't hurt. Benefit? We'll have to see. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
- What Do Genital Herpes Look Like When They First Start?
- What Causes Shingles Outbreaks?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Herpes?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.