Oct 23, 2003
hi, i got infected with hiv last july, seroconversion about a month ago, today i got my bloodtests, cd4 540 viral load 3000, my docter tells me those are very good figures, and i should last a while whitout meds correct?
| Response from Dr. Young
Yes, I agree. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Jock Itch?
- Does Painful Ejaculation Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Headache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.