Oct 23, 2003
hi, i got infected with hiv last july, seroconversion about a month ago, today i got my bloodtests, cd4 540 viral load 3000, my docter tells me those are very good figures, and i should last a while whitout meds correct?
| Response from Dr. Young
Yes, I agree. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Without An Outbreak Can You Give Someone Genital Herpes
- White Bumps On My Tongue Is This Herpes
- What Will Happen If I Touched A Genital Herpes Scab?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Does It Mean If You Have Negative Herpes Antibodies?
- Symptoms Of Genital Warts In Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.