Oct 23, 2003
hi, i got infected with hiv last july, seroconversion about a month ago, today i got my bloodtests, cd4 540 viral load 3000, my docter tells me those are very good figures, and i should last a while whitout meds correct?
Response from Dr. Young
Yes, I agree. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Effects Can Gonorrhea Have On The Body?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge Look Like?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.