Oct 23, 2003
hi, i got infected with hiv last july, seroconversion about a month ago, today i got my bloodtests, cd4 540 viral load 3000, my docter tells me those are very good figures, and i should last a while whitout meds correct?
| Response from Dr. Young
Yes, I agree. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv And The Gym
- Is Atripla Generic Or Brand Drug?
- Are There Ways To Treat Swollen Lymph Nodes With Hiv?
- When A Woman With Hiv Gives Birth Naturally What Are The Risks?
- If The Sides Of My Legs Turn Red Is That Neuropathy?
- Can I Get Hiv By Drinking Out Of The Same Glass As An Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.