Over the counter meds for CMV?

Hey Dr. I had sex with a girlfriend in early August. We tested Negative (She was probably still in the window period), but I know I have HIV because I have CMV. I haven't yet gone to the doctor to get tested for CMV, but I know I have it because I have floaters which drift in and out of my eyes when I move them. I thought they were from sleeping with contacts but after reading this site I learned otherwise. Anyway, because of my and my gf's negative tests my Dr. won't prescribe any meds. Is there an over the counter way to limit the power of CMV and neuropathy? Please if there is a dietary supplement or something that might help I would greatly appreciate it. I don't want to die of CMV. Thanks.

Sounds like you have made some fairly bold associative leaps regarding your health. Let's see - eye floaters proves CMV, CMV proves HIV, and HIV/CMV combo leads to early death. Why not take a step back, see an eye doctor and get your floaters checked out. In the meanwhile stop sleeping with your contacts in, don't you read the labels on those things?

Odds of Severe Side Effects vs. Odds of Developing OIs
Dr. Pierone, what do you advise please.