are there viral load tests to monitor my hiv-2?
Oct 21, 2003
Are there viral load tests to monitor hiv-2?
Response from Dr. Young
There aren't any commercially available tests to monitor HIV-2 viral loads. Some research centers (CDC, for example) might have such technology for special settings. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can My Obgyn Call Me To Give Results Of Hiv Test?
- Hiv From Blood To Eye Contact
- Can A Hiv Positive Person Have Normal Cbc Results?
- Does Eating Garlic Help The Hiv Medications?
- How Long After Being Infected Does It Take To Test Positive For Hiv?
- Can You Test For Hiv When You Have A Cold?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.