|are there viral load tests to monitor my hiv-2?
Oct 21, 2003
Are there viral load tests to monitor hiv-2?
| Response from Dr. Young
There aren't any commercially available tests to monitor HIV-2 viral loads. Some research centers (CDC, for example) might have such technology for special settings. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Is A Bacterial Infection An Std?
- Treatment For Vaginal Dryness And Tightness
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.