Oct 20, 2003
Hi Dr Young.
As we would be fasting during this month, I'm wondering if it's safe to take the medications 5.00am and 7pm as that is when we break the fast.
It's not really compulsory that I fast in my situation,but I just want to if you think it's safe for me.
Thanks a lot.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question.
I don't think that fasting should be a problem with your drug regimen, hence, it should be safe.
Thanks for reading. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.