Is it possible to feel facial wasting?
Oct 19, 2003
It seems that this facial wasting topic has got alot of attention lately and makes me curious. Is it possible to feel facial wasting such as a crushing feeling where the wasting is occuring. I might be experiencing this.
Response from Dr. Young
I don't think of facial wasting as being something that causes any sensations. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dizziness An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Muscle Ache An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Bilirubin And ALT Elevated With Tired, Weakness, Fever
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.