Is there hope?
Oct 17, 2003
Response from Dr. Young
Yes, there is plenty of hope and a very good long-term prognosis for you.
Make sure that you find an experienced HIV doctor and when you start medications (soon, I would expect), work as hard as possible to get the adherence thing down.
Good luck. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes During Seroconversion
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And HIV
- Hiv Transmission Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bloody Urine After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.