Oct 16, 2003
How do you feel about its efficacy in treating HIV?
Response from Dr. Young
I'm not familiar with any claims of efficacy. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats And Early Hiv Infection
- How Soon Dry Cough Develops In Newly Hiv Positive Person?
- Chances Of Having Hiv After Sex With An Hiv Positive Person
- Physical Symptoms Of Hiv After Three Years Exposure
- Can Having Herpes Give A False Positive Hiv Test Result?
- Does Hiv Rash Goes Away For Itself?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.