Oct 16, 2003
How do you feel about its efficacy in treating HIV?
Response from Dr. Young
I'm not familiar with any claims of efficacy. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- How Long Do Doxycycline Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- Can Lymph Nodes Swelling Be The Only Symptom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.