BLOOD WORK FOR HIV
Oct 14, 2003
When you have a physical and before surgery, do they test for HIV when they perform blood work?
Response from Dr. Young
Usually not. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Sharing A Drink With Someone?
- How Long Can I Live If I Am Hiv Positive?
- Can Two Gay Healthy Men Contract Hiv With Each Other?
- Hiv Transmission Probability With Prostitute With Condom
- Can A Normal Blood Test Detect Hiv?
- How Do People Get Hiv When Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.