Oct 9, 2003
Ok, if a "worried well" is willing to fund this experiment, will you accept? The only criteria he must fit, of course, is that he does not show positive on any of these tests - we're not exclusing those with suspicious physical symptoms, right? Ok, so I think we are clear on the rules. Will you accept this "dare" as it were, should someone propose it? It is a simple yes or no.
Response from Dr. Wohl
You want me to get injected with someone's blood?
Whether HIV negative, with bizarre symptoms or no symptoms at all, I think not. Final answer: that is not science, it is a stunt that proves nothing. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.