The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Searching for HIV2 specialist
Oct 9, 2003

Dear Dr. Young, I have already posted this question to Dr. Wohl, but thought you might also have input. I am desperately seeking an HIV-2 specialist physician, or at least one who has some expertise treating it. Do you have any recomendations for me? I really am desperate and am having absolutely no luck asking at my local hospital or referal service. I can relocate anywhere in the usa or europe if I could simply find an expert. Bless you for any help

Response from Dr. Young

Until his move from the University of Colorado to Harvard University, Dr. Daniel Kuritzkes (a world known virology expert) took care of the HIV2-infection referrals.

I suspect that he can be reached at the Boston Partners program or through Harvard's Brigham and Womens Hospital. Good luck. BY

seeking HIV2 specialist

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint