TRAIL

Dear Dr.

What is the therapeutic value of TRAIL and do you think it will ever be used in treatment?

TRAIL is the acronym for tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand. It surfaced in early basic (test tube) research about 2 years ago as a potential immune-based target. Its look likes Immunex originally developed it and they have been acquired by Amgen. I checked the Amgen web site and was not able to find any mention of it in their posted information. If you know any more (original references) I can look into it further.

New drug Tipranavir
Lipoatrophy, Face, HGH , Avandia