Gut Infection in early satges?

Hi doctor, Please you have to answer this question as i dont have an to do what? I am infected with HIV some 5 months back,and as part of acute infection I had loss of apetite,but still not recovered(I have no apetite so far)Can this be of any damage caused by the virus to the digestive system?Do you suggest some good medicines for getting this apetite back.Also I have an extremely dry skin now and draining out of energy,Do shows that I am a fast progressor to Aids.Please advise me?

There can be gastrointestinal effects of HIV itself. I would also be make certain you do not have another infection that could cause such problems such as a parasite.

Without knowing your viral load or the trend of your CD4 cell count it is not easy to tell at what pace your HIV is progressing. DW

the virus
whoops, wrong link