sustiva resistance in first line treatment

I understand that about 1 in 8 newly infected persons is resistant to Sustiva. My question is this: If a person is infected by another whom is resistant to Sustiva or 3TC what are the chance's the newly infected person will get virus resistant to those 2 drugs?

There aren't a ton of studies on this issue, but if the source person is currently taking efavirenz (Sustiva) and 3TC, has drug resistance and has a detectable viral load, then the person who acquires HIV from this person is pretty likely to get the drug resistant strain and will have resistance to both of these drugs (if not more). BY

estabilized at VL 190000?!
re: proposition