|Seroconverting for 2 months?
Sep 29, 2003
Hey doctor wohl,
Have you ever heard of Seroconversion symptoms to last almost two months? Is this at all common?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
It is unlikely.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Precautions To Take For Syphilis At Home?
- What Is The Drug Of Choice To Treat Gonorrhea?
- What Happens If I'm Sexually Active With Chlamydia?
- What Are The Characteristics Or Identities Of Shingles?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Symptoms Of Shingles In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.