|Seroconverting for 2 months?
Sep 29, 2003
Hey doctor wohl,
Have you ever heard of Seroconversion symptoms to last almost two months? Is this at all common?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
It is unlikely.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Very Early Signs Of HIV/AIDS
- If You Sit On A Toilet Seat That Has Blood Can You Get AIDS?
- How Long Does It Take To Contract The HIV/AIDS Virus After Sexual Intercourse?
- Can A Male Get Aids If His Penis Falls In A Public Toilet Bowl Of Water?
- Does Having Chlamydia Mean I Have HIV?
- How Long Does Anemia Last?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.