in response to mail titiled as your forumis amazing

dr young dr gerald and dr david

good morning

this inresponse tothe mail titiled as your forum is amazing .

iam the same person from india . idont know who is the other friend read and followed my lenthy mails and poor english .

thanks to him for the patience .

if i say many things it may look like too much drum beating of this forum .

but undoubtdedly the best and i wish all the best to three of the doctors and god should give them the same energy levels so that they can help many people like

me in future also .

honstely i dont know how i found this particular forum . may be god sent .

i have to admit if not for their tolarance of me i would have taken some other decision if i have to go by my doctor only .the smallest of my doubt i keep reffering to them and to my surprise i have the answer . is it not god sent .

I DONOT KNOW HOW TO WRITE MORE . BUT THE HELP RENDERD TO ME IN PARTICULAR TO OTHER THEY ARE SAVING MANY LIVES .

MY WISH IS TO ACCUMULATE ENOUGH MONEY IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF AND MEET THEM IN PERSON AND GARLAND THEM

AND CONVEY THANKS IN PERSON ON BEHALF OF MY KIDS AND WIFE AND OTHER FRIEDS GETTING HELP FROM THEM

I WAS WONDERING HOW THEY ARE RESPONDING SO FAST NOW IT IS CLEAR MANY OF THEIR PERSONAL HOURS AND DAYS AND MONTHS ARE SPENT FOR PEOPLE LIKE .

THE HELP IS OUT STANDINGAND CANOT BE SUPPRESED

DOCTORS DONOT WORRY ABOUT THE DOUBTERS WHO ARE VERY SMALL AND MEAN .

THEY CANT REACH THE HIMALAYS PEOPLE LIKE ME EVEN ONE IS ENOUGH .

I DONOT KNOW I CONVEYED WHAT I WANT TO SAY . PROBLEM WITH FOREIGN LANGAUGE.

BUT WHAT ALL ICAN SAY THEY SAVED ME AND MY FAMILY .

WITH BEST REGARDS

To our Indian friend-

Thank you for your kind words. I hope that you continue to have good health and spirits.

BY

Why so quick?
Re: Lawsuit